Oyster vitamins and extracts have been used for centuries to promote good sexual health in men and women, among other things.
Trace elements in OysterMax® oyster vitamins are known to increase free testosterone in the blood, which promotes good sexual health in both sexes.
For men, the high organic zinc content in OysterMax® can help increase sperm production and maintain good prostate health. Sperm contain 700 times more zinc than is found in blood plasma and the prostate gland contains more zinc than any other organ in the body. Men loose several milligrams of zinc per ejaculation and this needs to be replaced. Oyster vitamins are the answer.
Low zinc levels can result in prostate swelling, low sperm counts and low testosterone levels. Prostate swelling is nearly always seen prior to men developing serious prostate problems. Correcting zinc levels with products like oyster vitamins have been shown to reverse this swelling. However, as stated elsewhere on this site, care must be taken to use zinc in the right balance with other trace elements. OysterMax® oyster vitamins have all the trace elements you need in a natural balance to promote good sexual health.
In women, while increased testosterone levels can heighten the sex drive it also helps prevent the onset of osteoporosis.
Make OysterMax® oyster vitamins part of your good sexual health system today.
1. Prasad, A.S., 1993. Biochemistry of zinc.
2. Pfaus, J.G. & Scepkowski, L.A. (2005). The biological basis for libido. Current Sexual Health Reports, 2, 95-100.
3. Maret, W., 2001. Zinc biochemistry, physiology and homeostasis. Harvard Medical School.
3. Chandra, R.K., and Dayton, D.H., 1982. Trace element regulation of immunity and infection, Nutr. Res. 2:721
4. Heath ML, Sidbury R. Cutaneous manifestations of nutritional deficiency. Curr Opin Pediatr. 2006 Aug;18(4):417-22. Review.
5. Fuchs E. Beauty is skin deep: the fascinating biology of the epidermis and its appendages. Harvey Lect. 1998-1999; 94:47-77. Review.